2020 Track & Field Season (updated on Feb. 19, 2020) @ 9:45am
We WILL practice all the rest of this week - including Friday Feb. 21st
Sat. is a Meet at Jefferson
Bus load busses at 7:15am
The Jefferson Meet for Sat. Feb, 22 info is in the News and the Schedule portion of this website.
Sign up for Remind Messages with the Track code @dfbcd29
Parkview Meet #1 Fleet Feet was only for Distance Runners and North Hall placed 4th among a bunch of tough teams. Andrew Jones won both races he ran!
Consider every practice as OUTSIDE unless this page or announcement informs you otherwise. Teachers get an email and school may announce changes.
The Middle School Home Track Meets are now on our schedule. The dates are: 2/27, 3/26, and 4/16. Unfortunately, The High School team will be at Dawson County on the last meet date.
As of 2/17/2020
These Athletes will need another Physical on:
Keegan Chambers 2/10
Anderson Kennedy 2/15
Trey Green 3/1
Lance Robinson 4/12
Jason Peck & Christopher England must resubmit their entire Physical on DragonFlymax.com
Kaylee Nix must resubmit Insurance.
Grace Townsend must do signed forms.
Gracen Woods must submit everything.
We have leftover 2019 Track Team Sweatshirts ($20) and T-shirts ($5) from last year. If you want to buy them for half price it is first come first serve at practice. Make checks available to "NH Track & Field Booster Club".
XL 0 0
L 0 6
M 8 5
S 5 2
NHHS gives FREE Physicals at the end of April - please go to it this spring. (Everything will go straight to DragonFlymax.com.)
UPDATED DRAGONFLY.com LIST Feb. 17 @ 10:35am
Drew Dyer - Everything Anna Lee Scroggs - Everything
Keegan Chambers - Physical Grace Townsend - online Signature forms
Scroll down to get to info for doing DragonFly.com
We will NOT Practice on most Fridays.
Practices typically go from 3:45 to 5:15 most often.
Please be sure to get picked up by 5:30.
Bring Clothing appropriate for the weather if we go out in the cold or wet. There will be times that we may announce going to the Weight Room, or classroom to watch video, or possibly even cancel practice.
The Doctor signed Physicals previously turned in this year to the AD’s office will be marked on DragonFly by the Athletic Director as turned in.
ALL Parents MUST have a DragonFly account and sign forms there. THIS IS A NEW MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR ALL NORTH HALL ATHLETES THIS SPRING. ATHLETES MUST HAVE FORMS FILLED OUT ON COMPUTER ON DRAGONFLY www.dragonflymax.com
Do NOT use the phone app to fill out the forms.
Here is a link to the required Hall County Physical Form.
All forms are actually ON THE DragonFly WEBSITE for Parents to sign electronically if you use a computer. Do NOT use the phone app to fill out your forms - use a computer.
Be sure to use the NHHS school code PZS4CX. Refer to instructions below:
1. Visit www.dragonflymax.com , or download DragonFly MAX from the App Store or Google Play and sign in.
2. Click "Do My Forms" and follow prompts to the sign-up page. On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free".
3. Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
4. Enter your child's School Code PZS4CX when prompted and confirm this is the correct school. You are now linked to the required forms for NHHS.
5. Click "Add A Child" in the DragonFly MAX web site, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile.
6. Fill out his/her required participation forms online. These include: Parental Permission forms (front and back of the Hall County physical form), Concussion Awareness form, Heat Injury form, etc.
*Doctors will fill out the paper version of the Physical.
The Physicals already turned into NHHS will be added
to your account by the AD. New Physicals will need to be
uploaded by the parent – if possible.
7. After completing your child's online forms in DragonFly, you can review his/her profile OR add another child's profile.
Track Website -
Dues for the Track & Field Booster Club go to pay for extra team clothing and equipment, etc. The dues this year are $100 and are due by Feb. 5th. Please make checks payable to "NH Track & Field Booster Club". (If you are not able to do one single payment then we will take partial payments.)
If a student does not have Health Insurance then they MUST get insurance. The Hall County School System offers Student Accident Insurance. Here is a link to the School Insurance form